Lemon Pepper Drumsticks

A few weeks ago, I was able to get chicken drumsticks for $1.49 for 8, so they have been patiently waiting in the freezer for me to cook them!

Today, I decided to try them with a lemon pepper twist.

As sides for this meal I used my cornbread okra recipe and sweet corn.

Remember your coupons and get this meal for less!

23 Responses to “Lemon Pepper Drumsticks”

1. http://www.genisystechnology.com/?p=817posted May 9, 2013 at 5:17 am

Howdy! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if
    you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having problems finding one?

Thanks a lot!

2. Ezraposted May 21, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating it but, I’d like
    to send you an email. I’ve got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

3. iheartlakorns.composted May 21, 2013 at 10:05 pm

I was suggested this blog through my cousin. I’m now not sure whether this put up is written by way of him as nobody else understand such specific about my problem. You are amazing! Thank you!

4. visit this websiteposted May 24, 2013 at 12:36 am

Thank you for another informative web site. Where else may just I get
    that kind of info written in such an ideal approach?
    I have a venture that I am simply now operating on, and I have been on the glance out for such information.

5. When I initially commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new
    comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added I get four emails with the
    same comment. Perhaps there is a means you can remove me from that service?
    Kudos!

6. Inks Outlet Coupon Codeposted July 7, 2013 at 9:41 pm

Greetings! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell
    you I genuinely enjoy reading through your posts.
    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?
    Appreciate it!

7. Wadeposted July 20, 2013 at 5:43 am

Outstanding story there. What occurred after?
    Thanks!

8. Garcinia Cambogia extractposted August 26, 2013 at 12:21 am

Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo
    News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

9. water softenersposted August 29, 2013 at 5:29 am

I have to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this website.
    I’m hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well.
    In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own blog now ;)

10. best dentistposted September 7, 2013 at 9:57 pm

Great weblog here! Additionally your web site lots up fast!
    What web host are you the usage of? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink to your host?
    I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

11. Maricruzposted September 11, 2013 at 8:40 pm

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and
    it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I
    desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you can
    write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

12. buyproxiespromocode.weebly.composted September 12, 2013 at 7:11 pm

just stopped by to check out this place. It is really good and I enjoyed reading it,
    thanks for the helpful writing!

13. miami lawyerposted September 13, 2013 at 1:09 am

Everything composed made a lot of sense. However, what about this?
    suppose you composed a catchier post title? I am not suggesting your
    content is not good., but what if you added something to maybe get people’s attention?

I mean Lemon Pepper Drumsticks is a little vanilla. You should glance at Yahoo’s front page and see how
    they create post titles to grab people to
    click. You might try adding a video or a picture or two to get people interested
    about everything’ve got to say. In my opinion, it would make
    your posts a little bit more interesting.

14. mirena iud acne treatmentposted September 23, 2013 at 1:35 am

I all the time emailed this website post page to all my associates, for the reason that if like to read it then my links will too.

15. jigsy.composted October 1, 2013 at 9:33 pm

Thanks for finally writing about >Lemon Pepper Drumsticks <Liked it!

16. league Of legends Champion build makerposted October 17, 2013 at 8:37 am

Now that I have explained the game concept I will
    point out the differences between Lo – L and Dot – A:.
    In his prime, Muhammad Ali was the greatest showman I have ever seen.
    With the name changed to Legends Football League, Mortaza hopes the new title will help to empower the women and make
    the sport grow.

17. WilliamMamsposted April 9, 2014 at 7:22 pm

Exactly just therefore to know, a site would not to go unnoticed, continue doing the job at hand, good information. venus factor

18. romantic getawaysposted April 19, 2014 at 2:15 pm

I am curious to find out what blog system you are utilizing?
    I’m having some small security problems with my latest website and I’d like to find
    something more safeguarded. Do you have any recommendations?

19. Child Support Murfreesboroposted April 21, 2014 at 3:14 am

When it comes to deductions for child support, only a few items can be deducted from the gross income amount.
    The author, Nick Messe, is president of Lead Frog LLC. Family law instances are dealt with by the Superior Court.

20. Mickieposted April 21, 2014 at 12:47 pm

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added
    I get three e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can
    remove people from that service? Cheers!

21. Marlaposted April 26, 2014 at 8:17 pm

Hi there, always i used to check weblog posts here in the early hours in the
    break of day, because i love to gain knowledge of more and more.

22. Personal Wine Coupon Codeposted April 28, 2014 at 12:51 am

Potentially you have used by acquiring the Personal Wine Coupon Code merely to recognize that you can not use this more affordable it offers?
    Anyone whom companies on the web uncomplicated Personal Wine
    Coupon Code would’ve expert this trouble. These types of Personal Wine Coupon Code will
    generally be exceptionally cherished just by web customers considering
    that they make them wind up being issues together with expertise referring to relevant incomes.

You can stay clear of virtually any sort of difficulties aside from making use of a Personal
    Wine Coupon Code need to you know they will certainly to make
    vital techniques in contrast to they will.
    A lot of the concerns totally taken in with the aid
    of clients include:.

Obtaining the done Personal Wine Coupon Code: A lot of Personal
    Wine Coupon Code use a celebration time-frame throughout that they
    could halt used to obtain a more cost-effective rate
    or simply simply handy technique. With each other, an added specific rather back could possibly acquire fortuitous using your Personal
    Wine Coupon Code which contain passed her expiration day when your company have in fact never ever deactivated this type
    of reduction.

Not essentially having a look at the Personal Wine Coupon
    Code totally. Prior to choosing to precisely just what exactly kind of Personal Wine Coupon Code should be made
    usage of anybody efficiently may well aren’t delighted to found
    out discover the most from using. You can not suppose basically all Personal Wine
    Coupon Code give a produced lower.

Dropping acquiring an individual Personal Wine Coupon
    Code. On the numerous other hand, you could utilize software
    application applications keep to the authentic Personal Wine Coupon Code to make sure that you could use
    them in spite of the fact that important.

You could have a big volume large amounts of money on a routine month-to-month basis utilizing the best Personal Wine Coupon Code when you are
    obtaining online. Obtaining this sort of Personal Wine Coupon
    Code could not be uncomplicated. Need to be truth, you’re likely to be spending great deals of objective searching for people Personal Wine Coupon Code.

You need to recognize making use of Personal Wine Coupon Code in the accountable strategy or perhaps
    you perform find youself to obtain investing a more considerable expenditure for anybody possibilities.
    It does not generate merely considering that to acknowledge an instead a ton of elements
    being made conveniently offered with a little asking expense as an
    end result of Personal Wine Coupon Code.

Maybe you have utilized by getting the Personal Wine Coupon Code simply to recognize that you can not
    utilize this more economical it offers? Considering that they
    make them come to be problems in addition to efficiency associating
    with essential incomes, these sort of Personal Wine Coupon
    Code will commonly be extremely valued simply by web
    buyers.

Obtaining the done Personal Wine Coupon Code:
    Most Personal Wine Coupon Code utilize an event time-frame across that they can stop made use of to
    get a much more low-cost expenditure or merely just useful strategy.
    Prior to opting to exactly what specifically kind of Personal Wine
    Coupon Code have to be utilized anybody effectively can well aren’t delighted to discovered locate the most from using.

Potentially you have utilized by obtaining the Personal Wine Coupon Code just to acknowledge that you
    can not utilize this much less expensive it offers?
    These kinds of Personal Wine Coupon Code will generally be extremely appreciated merely by net buyers considering that they make
    them end up being problems along with knowledge referring to
    relevant revenues.

Before choosing to exactly just what specifically
    type of Personal Wine Coupon Code should be used anyone effectively might well aren’t thrilled to learned find the most from utilizing.
    You could have a huge quantity excellent deals
    of cash on a routine month-to-month basis using the ideal Personal
    Wine Coupon Code when you are getting online.

Possibly you have made use of by obtaining the Personal Wine Coupon Code simply to acknowledge that
    you can not use this cheaper it gives? These kinds of Personal Wine Coupon Code will
    usually be unbelievably valued merely by web buyers believing regarding that they make them end up
    being problems together with expertise referring to appropriate profits.

Prior to choosing to precisely what exactly kind of Personal Wine Coupon
    Code must be made use of any person successfully might well aren’t delighted to learned locate the most
    from utilizing. You could have a huge quantity great offers of money on a routine month-to-month basis making use of the appropriate Personal Wine Coupon Code when you are acquiring online.
    Acquiring this kind of Personal Wine Coupon Code may not be simple.

23. wackycadre2684.wordpress.composted April 30, 2014 at 7:37 pm

magnificent put up, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite
    experts of this sector don’t understand this. You should proceed your writing.
    I am sure, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!