Apple Bread

My latest baked creation turned out to be a huge hit in our house.  It’s the perfect treat to start the morning or even a late afternoon snack.

I topped this with a little bit more cinnamon when it came out of the oven.  This was delicious!

Here is my Mommy Hates Cooking moment with this treat; the first time I made it, I forgot to add the sugar!  I did not realize it until after I tasted it, let’s just say add the sugar and you will be much happier!

10 Responses to “Apple Bread”

1. Anna Marieposted October 25, 2010 at 5:46 pm

The photo isn’t showing up for me?

• Mommy Hates Cookingreplied October 25th, 2010 at 5:58 pm

Try refreshing a few times or clearing your cookies. For some reason the photos come and go every now and then.

2. Nikkiposted November 10, 2010 at 8:56 pm

What a yummy fall treat? I can’t wait to try this recipe.

3. Tiffanyposted May 11, 2011 at 9:58 pm

I made this with my 2 year old the other day…super yummy! He just learned to say cake, pronoucned “cack” lol so I wanted to make one with him to celebrate :)

4. Stacyposted February 22, 2012 at 12:11 pm

Is apple butter available in stores. I have never seen it or is it just seasonal??

• Mommy Hates Cookingreplied February 22nd, 2012 at 12:39 pm

I have seen it in most stores, it’s near the jelly and peanut butter.

5. finance resourceposted August 10, 2013 at 5:02 pm

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article!
    It’s the little changes which will make the most important changes. Thanks for sharing!

6. denali Hiking Boots reviewposted January 23, 2014 at 4:20 am

Hiking equipment can provide much required energy, enthusiasm and vigor to
    accompany oneself on a trip so that one can identify the adventure and zeal of trip and be safe and cautious on the same side.
    Hiking trails are typically found in the forest, possibly even the wilderness.
    However, no need to panic if you are an animal rights activist as most fashion houses
    used synthetic fur for their collections.

1. Pingback: Oops…Apple Bread « Mommy Hates Cooking