Fall Harvest Bake

Fall is my favorite season, I look forward to it each year.  I love the crisp air, pumpkin spice lattes, and the color brown!  Along with that, I love the different flavors that fall brings.  If I could give fall it’s own taste, it would turn out a little something like this recipe.

If you are gluten free, you can replace the Cream of Chicken with this Homemade Cream soup!  I simply skip the mushrooms and add about 1/2 cup of chicken broth.  Of course, you can always buy a can of Gluten Free Cream of Chicken soup too!

The house will smell amazing and the moment you taste this, you will know fall is near!

7 Responses to “Fall Harvest Bake”

1. Laura Janeposted September 16, 2010 at 12:56 pm

I bet that tastes and smells awesome! How did Dakota like it? Mason loves sweet potatoes and cinnamon so I think it would be a hit at our house.

2. Mommy Hates Cookingposted September 16, 2010 at 1:04 pm

Dakota really liked it, I shredded the chicken into small pieces for him. So far, he's loved just about everything…which hopefully it stays that way! The only thing he's not too sure about is fish…and I can live with that! :)

3. Life with the Lebedasposted September 16, 2010 at 3:21 pm

Wow that looks really good!! I was just looking for a recipe tonight and thought i'd see what you had :)

4. Amyposted September 20, 2010 at 4:54 pm

Looks amazing! Can you use regular rice or do you need instant?

5. Mommy Hates Cookingposted September 20, 2010 at 5:50 pm

I typically use instant rice, but since it's cooking for a long period of time…I think the regular rice would be fine too.

6. natalynposted November 13, 2010 at 10:18 pm

This sounds really good and I am totally gonna try this. Thanks for sharing!

1. Pingback: Friday Favorites « Mommy Hates Cooking