Rosemary Chicken

I have never loved chicken so much until I made this dish, Rosemary Chicken.

rosemary chicken
The chicken turned out so juicy. I have a tendency to overcook chicken; however, this time it was perfect.

If you want to impress friends, try this recipe!

11 Responses to “Rosemary Chicken”

1. toriebarteeposted August 9, 2010 at 8:39 pm

Mmm sounds good. My hubby used to work late and all his dinners were warmed up as well. He's very thankful to be home for dinner now.

2. Mommy Hates Cookingposted August 9, 2010 at 9:19 pm

This one is def a new favorite for us to fix! That's great that he's home for dinner now!! I will be thankful for that day for my husband to be home too; however, then he may have to take over some cooking again… :)

3. Deanneposted August 10, 2010 at 8:11 am

Hello and glad to meet you from a reader in Oklahoma. Working separate shifts certainly has its challenges, but that was something my own parents did, too, for many years. So sorry that you hate to cook (seeing your post at another blog intrigued me to come over here, though). If I had a blog it might be Mommy Hates Laundry.

4. Mommy Hates Cookingposted August 10, 2010 at 1:19 pm

Deanne- Thanks for stopping by. I'm slowly starting to enjoy cooking thanks to blogging about it. Now, I'm getting excited about recipes…hopefully that will change my hatred soon! :)
    I think all mom's would agree with the laundry!!!

5. My name is Mommaposted August 10, 2010 at 7:18 pm

I'm hungry!

6. Kellyposted August 11, 2010 at 2:13 pm

Looks so yummy! This post inspired me to make this later this week!

7. Mommy Hates Cookingposted August 11, 2010 at 3:22 pm

Hope you like it as much as I did!

8. Dainaposted March 11, 2011 at 1:44 pm

Can I use boneless chicken breasts???
    Thank you!

• Mommy Hates Cookingreplied March 11th, 2011 at 2:31 pm

Yes, that would work perfectly.

9. Dominiqueposted January 22, 2013 at 9:06 pm

Did you add any water to this?? And did you cover this with foil??

• Mommy Hates Cookingreplied January 22nd, 2013 at 9:09 pm

I did not do either, I’m sure you could cook it on foil though.