I was recently told that there are many different types of goulash, and this may or may not be one of them. However, my mom always called this dish goulash, so that’s what I plan to call it regardless of what it should technically be called!
- 1 lb of Medium Shells
- 1 Jar of Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 lb of Ground Beef
- Shredded Mozzarella
- Begin by cooking and draining the ground beef.
- While the ground beef is cooking, cook the pasta shells as according to the package.
- Once the pasta is drained, return it to the pot and add in the drained ground beef.
- At this point, I warm up the pasta sauce for a few minutes in the microwave. Be careful getting the jar out of the microwave because it will be hot. Pour the pasta sauce into the pot and mix well with the beef and pasta.
- Serve topped with cheese.